2018 Community Impact Panels
Thank you to all of our volunteers
Listed below are some comments from our volunteers, showcasing the value of their experience from their perspective:
- I have learned so much; personally and professionally. Love United Way, Thank you!
- Honored to be involved - have learned so much of United Way and community mission.
- Crucial and necessary! Couldn't do the analysis process without it....this is important to put the pieces of the puzzle together to make good decisions about funding.
- Thank you for the opportunity. Lesson on poverty was very good.
- Participating on the impact panel energizes me to participate in United Way events. Wonderful insight into the organization. Charlotte County is blessed to have such passionate people working for the non profits that serve our county.
- I consider this program to be one of the most important for our county.
- Very good explanation and preparation. United Way makes this a very smooth process - concise, relevant, organized.
- It's important to know whats going on in Charlotte County with non-profit agencies and where tax dollars and contributions are going.
- This is extremely educational, it teaches so much about our community, its agencies and the United Way.
- Loved learning about these worthy non-profits.
- You all do such an impressive job of organizing and preparing for this event, you have it down to a science
- Have a much better understanding of how United Way benefits the community and a better understanding of the services provided by the organizations it supports.
2018 Community Impact Volunteers
We would like to thank the following Community Impact Panel Volunteers for their time, commitment and focus.
Major Michael Anderson
Judge Peter Bell
Kim Lovejoy Ross
Vanessa Grant Oliver
Dick & Marge Whitney
Dr. Denis Wright