United Way of Charlotte County believes that part of Living United means giving back to our community. A tangible way to make a positive change in Charlotte County is through volunteering.
We have in-house volunteer opportunities throughout the year for the following:
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program (no experience needed – we have a variety of roles to fill!)
- Kindergarten Readiness Bags (assembling and delivering educational materials for incoming kindergarten students)
- Office support (data entry, filing, and more!)
- Day of Caring (a variety of one-day projects are available annually)
- Community Impact Panels (review funding applications from local health and human service agencies)
If you are interested in a different type of volunteer opportunity, let us know and we will connect you with an appropriate organization in Charlotte County.