Now Hiring for a Team Member
United Way of Charlotte County is mobilizing the power of our community to break the cycle of poverty. Our workplace is fast-paced, friendly, and adaptive. People with diverse backgrounds and abilities are encouraged to apply. Join us in giving everyone in our community the opportunity to live their best life. We are seeking a Finance and Data Support Assistant – this team member is critical to success of our mission.
You are a good fit for this position if:
- You are interested in a part-time position of up to 24 hours per week;
- You are detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with ability to manage and analyze large data sets;
- You have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- You have effective time-management and organizational skills;
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize independently based on team goals;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and data sources;
- You are able to work collaboratively in a rapidly changing team environment;
- You are able to perform intermediate business math and accurate data entry;
- You are an independent self-starter; motivated to seek out new opportunities to review and analyze data to support strategic decision-making; comfortable with embracing change.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or deliver to:
17831 Murdock Circle, Suite A, Port Charlotte, FL 33948
No phone inquiries.
United Way is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions. United Way will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.