Workplace Employee Campaigns
As we conduct our 2021-2022 Campaign season, it's important to know that we are still assisting you with Employee Campaigns. They just may or may not look different this year, so we are here to give you some suggestions. Your support and the support of your team strengthens our mission to break the cycle of poverty and work responding to COVID-19. As a community, we are all mobilizing to help ALICE and will continue to do so.
Here are some materials that can help you get started:
- Virtual 2020-2021 Campaign Presentation – We also have hard copy DVD’s available upon request.
- Funded Partner Agencies Click here to see list.
- Community Collaboration Videos
- Click here for the Virtual Campaign Toolkit
- Pacesetter information – click here
- Annual Report 2020
- 2021-2022 Impact Statement
- Tax Assistance Information
- Fillable Investment Form
- Online Workplace/Employee Pledges
Companies who committed to their Employee Campaign before the end of September are proudly recognized as a pacesetter. They will receive a company digital badge, two complimentary tickets to a VIP reception and special recognition at the Campaign Kickoff.
Please know that we are here for you working hard to support our community.
Perhaps you are all working from home, or, like us, rotating staff in the office. If you, your staff or someone you know is struggling, make sure they know help is available.