Be part of our 2020/2021 Campaign Cabinet! There are three easy ways to join us.
- Participate in the Community Impact Panels. Your engagement and knowledge qualify you to be part of the cabinet.
- Receive a personal invitation or nomination from a UWCC Board or Campaign Cabinet member.
- Application, click here to apply.
There is a virtual information session scheduled for August 4, to learn more about the upcoming campaign and your role as an exclusive Campaign Cabinet member followed by a mandatory training in August. Your commitment is from September through March. We will provide you all of the tools necessary to be successful and you will not be alone. You will be working with a sector of like-minded professionals in our community along with our UWCC staff, and Board members. We are seeking you today!
Introducing our 2020-2021 Campaign Cabinet Co-Chairs!
Both Ceres Austria, Charlotte County Government (left) and Katie Wallace, Wallace Law Firm (right) were members of the Inaugural Campaign Cabinet. Katie stated, " I am honored to have the opportunity to serve as co-chair for the 2020-2021 Campaign Cabinet in order to mobilize the power of our great community to break the cycle of poverty. Those in poverty in Charlotte County and the organization that serve them every day need our support now more than ever. I am confident that the knowledge gained during our inaugural campaign cabinet can help our community achieve this crucial goal." A message from Ceres, "Each of us is the current version of all our past actions, good and not, directed by three primary tools in our arsenal - heart, head and hands. We can choose to affect goodness and shape who we become tomorrow, next week, month, etc. This is an ability we all have, we just don't always take advantage of it. I agreed to accept the challenge as Co-Chair of this year's Campaign Cabinet because someone believed in what my heart, head and hands hold for others in our community. In my 16-year tenure as public servant, I have witnessed countless kind acts and met so many who share my sentiments. During these times of extreme needs, it's critical that we positively employ these tools to shape a better future version os us. Charlotte County needs all of us to help define what we are to become tomorrow. This requires a unified community effort, for which United Way provides a platform for nurturing, and in which your assistance is needed today more than ever. I look to you now because I believe you have a heart of love and resolve, a head that contrive selflessly, and hands that extend to others. It is my honor and pleasure to be able to work beside you. They both have a passion and leadership that is sure to make this a successful campaign with the upcoming cabinet.
Last year, we introduced the Inaugural Campaign Cabinet.
The members of the group are dedicated to devoting their time and talent to building relationships with local companies and individuals and encouraging them to lead the way and give back through the UWCC campaign. Many United Ways mobilize the power of their community utilizing the Campaign Cabinet and we are proud to be part of this strategic movement. This highly esteemed Cabinet will be recognized throughout our community along with Co-Chairs Charlotte Miller, FPL, UWCC Board Member and Sue Sifrit, Retired, UWCC Board Member. This past few months, they have familiarized themselves with the mission statement and participated in mobilizing the power of the community to break the cycle of poverty. In October, they hosted the Annual Kick-off, click here to read more.
Please join us in thanking the 2019/2020 members!
Banking & Financial Advisors
- Debbie Fitzgerald, SunTrust Bank
- Bob Thwaites, SunTrust Bank
- Nicholas Vitti, Bank of OZK (Chair)
- Christine Walker, Suncoast Credit Union
- Nicholas Worden, Centennial Bank
- Bobbi Bevis, The Bevis Group/ReMax Harbor Realty (Chair)
- Laura Frantz, Nix & Associates Real Estate (Co-Chair)
- Mike Martin, State Farm Insurance
- Kathy Nash, State Farm Insurance
- Kim Pennell, Keller Williams Peace River Partners
- Erin Gant, Board Liaison
- Patricia Weston, Board Liaison
- Carrie Aissaoui, Publix (Co-Chair)
- Ceres Austria, Charlotte County Attorney
- Courtney Buckles, City of Punta Gorda
- Keith Callaghan, FSW (Chair)
- Cheryl LaPorta Edwards, Charlotte County Public Schools
- Eve Sweeting, Charlotte Co. Govt.
- Harvey Goldberg, Board Liaison
- Kaley Miller, Punta Gorda Airport
- Kristy Sandrock, Court Admin. 20th Circuit
- Brett Sifrit, Farr Law Firm
- Kelsey Veitengruber, Farr Law Firm (Co-Chair)
- Geri Waksler, McCrory Law Firm
- Katie Wallace, Court Admin. 20th Circuit (Chair)
- Steve Curasco, Board Liaison
- Kevin Russell, Board Liaison
- Kristen Albertson, Millennium Physician Group
- Melissa Lockhart, Helping Hands SWFL
- Linda Howard, Bayfront
- Cassandra Monnier, Port Charlotte Rehab
- Julie Price, MedTronic (Co-Chair)
- Tom Rice,Retired (Chair)
- Cyndi Shelton, Solaris Healthcare
- Amanda Stacey, Trilogy Home Healthcare
- Bill Wood, Board Liaison
- Joe Bender, Board Liaison
- Vanessa Oliver, Board Liaison
- Fred Cort, Retired
- Alfred Current, Rowley Ins Agency
- Sandy Darna, Charlotte Harbor Event Center (Co-Chair)
- Mark Houston, Tampa Bay Rays
- Stacy Jones, Kays-Ponger
- Stephanie Kissinger, Waste Management
- Bob White, EcoSun Homes (Chair)
- Roger Eaton, Board Liaison
If you would like to participate please call our office 941-627-3539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.