February 11, 2020
The Inaugural Campaign Cabinet for the United Way of Charlotte County.
The members of the group are dedicated to devoting their time and talent to building relationships with local companies and individuals and encouraging them to lead the way and give back through the UWCC campaign. Many United Ways mobilize the power of their community utilizing the Campaign Cabinet and we are proud to be part of this strategic movement. This highly esteemed Cabinet will be recognized throughout our community along with Co-Chairs Charlotte Miller, FPL, UWCC Board Member and Sue Sifrit, Retired, UWCC Board Member. This past few months, they have familiarized themselves with the mission statement and participated in mobilizing the power of the community to break the cycle of poverty. In October, they hosted the Annual Kick-off, click here to read more.
Be part of our 2020/2021 Campaign Cabinet! There are three easy ways to join us.
- Participate in the Community Impact Panels. Your engagement and knowledge qualify you to be part of the cabinet.
- Receive a personal invitation or nomination from a UWCC Board or Campaign Cabinet member.
- Application, click here to apply.
There will be an orientation this summer to learn more about the upcoming campaign and your role as an exclusive Campaign Cabinet member followed by a mandatory training in August. Your commitment is from September through March. We will provide you all of the tools necessary to be successful and you will not be alone. You will be working with a sector of like-minded professionals in our community along with our UWCC staff, and Board members. We are seeking you today!
Please join us in congratulating the 2019/2020 members!
Banking & Financial Advisors
- Debbie Fitzgerald, SunTrust Bank
- Bob Thwaites, SunTrust Bank
- Nicholas Vitti, Bank of OZK (Chair)
- Christine Walker, Suncoast Credit Union
- Nicholas Worden, Centennial Bank
- Bobbi Bevis, The Bevis Group/ReMax Harbor Realty (Chair)
- Laura Frantz, Nix & Associates Real Estate (Co-Chair)
- Mike Martin, State Farm Insurance
- Kathy Nash, State Farm Insurance
- Kim Pennell, Keller Williams Peace River Partners
- Erin Gant, Board Liaison
- Patricia Weston, Board Liaison
- Carrie Aissaoui, Publix (Co-Chair)
- Ceres Austria, Charlotte County Attorney
- Courtney Buckles, City of Punta Gorda
- Keith Callaghan, FSW (Chair)
- Cheryl LaPorta Edwards, Charlotte County Public Schools
- Eve Sweeting, Charlotte Co. Govt.
- Harvey Goldberg, Board Liaison
- Kaley Miller, Punta Gorda Airport
- Kristy Sandrock, Court Admin. 20th Circuit
- Brett Sifrit, Farr Law Firm
- Kelsey Veitengruber, Farr Law Firm (Co-Chair)
- Geri Waksler, McCrory Law Firm
- Katie Wallace, Court Admin. 20th Circuit (Chair)
- Steve Curasco, Board Liaison
- Kevin Russell, Board Liaison
- Kristen Albertson, Millennium Physician Group
- Melissa Lockhart, Helping Hands SWFL
- Linda Howard, Bayfront
- Cassandra Monnier, Port Charlotte Rehab
- Julie Price, MedTronic (Co-Chair)
- Tom Rice,Retired (Chair)
- Cyndi Shelton, Solaris Healthcare
- Amanda Stacey, Trilogy Home Healthcare
- Bill Wood, Board Liaison
- Joe Bender, Board Liaison
- Vanessa Oliver, Board Liaison
- Fred Cort, Retired
- Alfred Current, Rowley Ins Agency
- Sandy Darna, Charlotte Harbor Event Center (Co-Chair)
- Mark Houston, Tampa Bay Rays
- Stacy Jones, Kays-Ponger
- Stephanie Kissinger, Waste Management
- Bob White, EcoSun Homes (Chair)
- Roger Eaton, Board Liaison
If you would like to participate please call our office 941-627-3539 or email email@example.com for more information.