By combining the power of philanthropy, volunteerism and awareness, Women United will address the issue of poverty in Charlotte County.
Women United will be made up of influential and compassionate women who invest their time and resources to make a difference.
Guiding their work is the knowledge that women, regardless of income, age or walk of life, are vulnerable to a range of issues, including poverty, hunger and homelessness.
As the UWCC tackles our BOLD GOALS to eliminate poverty in Charlotte County, these women will engage in the following opportunities to:
- Connect with other like-minded female leaders through exclusive networking, volunteer and social events.
- Learn about critical community needs.
- Invest in programs that improve lives.
- Mentor and encourage young women.
- Impact the health of our community.
Thank you to our sponsors of Women United, Bayfront Health and Whitco Insurance!