Job Description for Director of Resource Development
United Way of Charlotte County is mobilizing the power of our community to break the cycle of poverty. Our workplace is fast-paced, friendly, and adaptive. People with diverse backgrounds and abilities are encouraged to apply. Join us in giving everyone in our community the opportunity to live their best life.
We are seeking a dynamic resource development professional to lead annual campaign efforts and events. Our Resource Development Team is critical to the organization raising the money that makes fulfilling our mission possible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You are a good fit for this position if:
- You are interested in a full time position;
- You have a passion for mission-based work and the Charlotte County community;
- You are goal oriented --- a person that is excited to work towards a ‘stretch goal';
- You are completely comfortable asking individuals and companies to invest their money, time or talents regardless of the communication vehicle;
- You are a compelling public speaker who enjoys public speaking – whether it is speaking to groups large or small. You look forward to developing this talent further;
- You are an innovative, creative and strategic thinker that understands how to build both on success and from the ground up. Some of our revenue streams that you will work on will have a history and foundation while others will be completely new;
- You have excellent copywriting and language skills to convey our mission into relevant and interesting content;
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Or deliver to:
17831 Murdock Circle, Suite A, Port Charlotte, FL 33948
No phone inquiries.
United Way is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions. United Way will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.